Sunday, February 7, 2010

Was the Groundhog Wrong?


I was walking in my garden today and found these signs of Spring. The flowering peach is the one that Southern Living was raving about - oh about 8 years ago- and I just had to have one. I am kind of disappointed in it though. It has gotton to be about 20 feet tall, but only has a few branches and is very spindly. Maybe I should whack it back and see what happens. Anyway the blooms are beautiful at a time I really need something blooming in the garden. These are some soon to be blooming early daffodils- I can hardly wait- they are my very favorite flower. I hope you have something in your garden ready to bloom. Maybe that dang old rodent-oops I mean groundhog didn't know what he was talking about this time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment