Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUBBY TRIES TO HELP



This is what happens when you water your plants with our city water-I guess there is too much clorine or whatever. Wonder if our insides look like this from drinking it? I water from the bottom or use soaker hoses, but hubby was just trying to help. People that don't know any different think a little spray of water on top will do it-NOT! I was very calm-for me and showed him the soaker hoses and what they were for. It will take a while for it to look better again, but that's life in a garden.

2 comments:

  1. Oops, poor plants. Those men. Have to tell them everything (usually several times even)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely lady,
    you are so right about the water sweet lady. I do my watering with soaker hoses also !! Right now we can only water on Mondays and Wendays becouse we need some rain in Texas.
    I hope you have a Great Day.
    xxoo Diane

    ReplyDelete